Friday, June 16, 2006

Not crying over Argentina

Last night I was musing about the hope of seeing some teams bloom. Argentina is just doing that. I am typing as I am watching the second half and the Argies did sink three goals on the first half. Of course, it is against Serbia and Montenegro, a ghost team now in more ways than political. But no matter what, Argentina is more convincing than in its first game and will go to the second round as one of the favorite.

PS: seeing Ukraine and Serbia play one has to wonder as to whether there is one team to many from Europe......

2 Comments:

Blogger A.M. Mora y Leon said...

The score (so far): 5-0. Argentina is destroying those poor pathetic fools.

I am glad I scolded Quico for not sufficiently appreciating Argy. Once again, I was right.

VIVA ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger A.M. Mora y Leon said...

6-0. The Args aren't even jumping up and down wildly anymore, they are just beating Serbia like a cat toy now.

Plenty of time for more goals, Argentina, keep on!

VIVA ARGENTINA!!!!!!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home