Monday, June 12, 2006

Sayonara

OK, that was cheap.

Daniel writes: This is what makes football so fascinating, Japan after leading for most of the game by 1-0 over Australia, got 3 goals in barely 10 minutes, losing dramatically. And probably wrecking its spirits for the rest of the tournament.

I am glad because what is bad for Japan (and my "quinielas") is good for football. Goes on to tell you that , just as for Ecuador, if you want to win a football game you need a top fit team that can handle 90 minutes of running around. Australia is a fit team.

And an aerial picture, as I like them:


2 Comments:

Blogger Francisco said...

OK, ok, I'll admit...the Japanese were AWFUL. Really bad. Worst attacking team I've seen yet. And they fell apart when they tired. Ugh!...

11:27 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Quico

Don't feel bad. I rooted for Australia but I bet on Japan.... Pendejo is my middle name.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home